About Open Road Integrated Media
Open Road Integrated Media is a prestige content brand delivering digital experiences that entertain and inform readers around the world.
Laser-focused on revenue, reach, and repeat customers, the Open Road network of digital properties produces compelling stories that keep audiences engaged — across devices, content verticals, and global territories.
About the Position
Open Road Integrated Media is looking to expand our marketing analytics team with an innovative Digital Marketing and Analytics Manager who will strategize, execute, and optimize data-driven digital campaigns that drive ebook sales. This role will play an integral part in driving revenue growth, proactively seeking creative and innovative strategies, and demonstrating a deep understanding of our audiences—who they are, what they're looking for, what they respond to, and what ultimately converts them into customers—as well as the platform-specific nuances of audience behavior. This role will report to the Executive Director of Marketing Analytics.
- Build campaigns on platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Bookbub, and Amazon Marketing Services, testing, monitoring, and optimizing to maximize conversions and ROI.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Open Road's audience, catalog, and messaging
- Plan, build, and manage campaigns across all digital advertising channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Bookbub, Twitter, and AMS
- Analyze the performance of Open Road’s marketing and advertising channels, programs, and promotional activities using internal and 3rd party reporting tools; identify and execute optimizations to maximize ROI
- Plan and execute A/B tests frequently, share findings, and incorporate best practices into future campaigns
- Collaborate with Data, Design, and Tech teams to develop and enhance reporting tools, creative strategy, and audience targeting and retargeting
- Stay current on platform updates, ad and testing technologies, and industry buzz
- Regularly communicate and provide reporting metrics that supports recommended marketing actions as well as results to key stakeholders across the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, statistics, or related field
- 3-5 years experience in paid social and digital advertising
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Facebook Audience Insights, Ads Manager, and Google Analytics
- Expert knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and Audience Insights—Amazon Marketing Services, Bookbub advertising, and Twitter advertising are a plus
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Ability to clearly present ideas, data, and results, and communicate effectively across business teams and with 3rd party vendors
- Adept analytical skills with proven ability to dissect large amounts of data, assess results, determine actionable insights and implement actionable initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A knowledge and love of books and reading